We offer a variety of tree services: Tree planting, fabric laying, planning windbreaks, riparian strips, wildlife plantings, homestead plantings, livestock windbreaks, and more.
Conservation grade trees come from the Big Sioux Nursery of Watertown, SD. Trees arrive for pick-up Mid-April to May depending on weather.
TREE ORDERS are DUE December 1st, 2018. See the tree order form TREE ORDER FORM. There is no guarantee on species availability.
John Deere 1590 No-till Drill
*First Come First Serve- so sign up soon!
- $10.00/ acre
- Maximum 200 acres per rental time
- $500.00 deposit before moving/using
- 15 ft wide
- 100 hp or larger tractor
- 7.5″ spacing
- Bring your own pin for transport
- 3/4 ton pick-up or larger
- Must be cleaned after use
Rental Agreement ->NEW Agreement
ITEMS FOR SALE:
Fallon County Ownership Maps
- *NEW* Large with photography background $35.00
- Large with white background $25.00
- Small $20.00
- ***If you request shipping/mailing of maps please add $3.00/map
BLM Surface Management Maps
- Fallon County $5.00
- Carter County $5.00
- Protect your trees from deer, rabbits and other prey animals with this ALL NATURAL repellent!!
- Spray on liquid or dried pellets available for application
- ***Please contact office for prices***
Conservation Grade Trees
- Please see above for the tree order form.
- 6′ x 500′ Black woven fabric $150.00/ roll
- 3′ x 3′ fabric squares $2.00 each
- 2″ x 8″ fabric staples $35.00/ box